Monday, 18 February 2013

Fancy That

Banana Republic jacket // Dynamite dress // BCBG Max Azria sandals // Necklace from The Bay // Urban Planet leggings // Forever 21 cuff and ring // Suzy Shier clutch 
Hello everybody,
 How are you doing? Today I spent my time divided between studying for the two midterms that I have on Thursday, reorganizing my closet (so much better now), getting in a little exercise, and watching Silent Hill 2. Don't ask me why I wasted time on the last one, it was just one of those movies that you watch for no good reason. 
This outfit was one that I actually planned on wearing in Vegas (without the leggings) for one of our nights out. However, as I often tend to do, I changed my mind and ended up wearing entirely different ensembles. I felt like I had to wear this dress at least once since it's been hanging in my closet for at least six months now. I got these BCBG Max Azria heels in the Vegas Premium Outlets for $50! Down from $275, it was quite the steal. Sadly, they are far from comfortable- something I quickly found out after unwisely choosing to wear them for a long night of clubbing. I still can remember how much pain my feet were in by the time we got back to the hotel.

I hope that your week goes well and that if you're in the middle of midterm hell like me, you'll survive until Friday!


1 comment:

  1. That outfit is amazing!From head to ote. Love it! <3<3

    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete