Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Abstract in Stripes

H&M tee and pants // Dynamite belt // FFeF booties // Forever 21 bracelets // Sirens blazer // Aldo sunglasses
Happy Wednesday y'all!
You can't have failed to notice that it is presently sunny (and hopefully will remain that way). Sunshine is the best tonic for a stressful week at school- I'm sure that many of you fellow students have an idea of what I'm talking about. There is less than a month left of school and exams for me before I am free for four and a half months of summer. It's both exciting and scary since I also have a million assignments due in my classes. 
For this outfit, I decided to break out this pair of pants featuring a rather abstract design. While its cropped length is rather chilly for wintery weather, I was able to get away with it while wearing booties. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the sunshine will continue and also heat things up here in Vancity!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Debbie,

    I love how you paired these pants with those booties! Great look :)

    xo,

    Luvania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much :)
    You're a true beauty !

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com


    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete