Saturday, 30 March 2013

Flyaway Feathers & A Hint of Faux Leather

Dynamite blazer // BCBGeneration tee // Material Girl pants // Aldo sunglasses // Old Navy earrings // Aldo bag // Sam Edelman heels // H&M necklace
Hello everyone,
After one deliciously slow start to this gorgeous day (in other words, I spent the entire morning and early afternoon having a "Community" online TV marathon while sitting in my PJs), I headed out to Richmond to attend a Good Friday service, enjoy a lovely night of scrumptious cheap food, and spend time with my awesome friends who I feel like I haven't seen in forever.
In terms of this outfit, I was so excited to finally acquire a jacket/blazer with faux leather sleeves, a trend I've been eyeing for quite a while. Unfortunately for me, this amazingly warm weather actually made it uncomfortably hot to wear this blazer when in a room with a lot of people in it. Also, the feathers on this darn necklace were giving me a headache today as they would fly up towards my face at every opportunity. Talk about annoying.
How did you guys manage to spend some fun time in the sun today?

1 comment:

  1. You have a great style and a lovely wardrobe!! I follow you now too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete