Polka Dot Peplum

 Dynamite peplum top // Joe Fresh necklace // H&M coat // Material Girl pants // Rockport booties
 Is there anything cuter than peplum with polka dots? Not really! I've started to pick up a few items for my spring closet and I'm been enjoying the task of integrating them into my outfits, which have been very transitional lately due to the winter/spring weather (let's not mention how we had snow, sleet, hail, rain, and sunshine in just one day). Also as a result of this zany weather, I was forced to put on a fur-trimmed coat over such a cute, flirty top.
What are some of your favourite spring trends? 


Comments

  1. Hey Debs!

    Love this polka dot peplum top so much! Let's add shopping together on our list of things to do over semester break! ;)

    xo,

    Luvania

    Fashion To The Nine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

#Instadiary